Are You Asian and Don’t Want to Be? Truth Ministry and Jesus Can Help!
Are YOU Asian and don’t want to be? There’s HOPE for change.
Truth Ministry’s core beliefs – in addition to the ability to pray one’s Asian-ness away through Jesus, of course:
2. …that faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord frees us from the mastery of sin, and its consequences of death and eternal separation from God. He assumed the penalty of death Himself, and enables us to live out of His resurrected life unto eternity.
3. …the Holy Spirit carries out the work of renewal and change in our lives, empowering us to grow in loving union with our Heavenly Father and to walk in obedience to His will.
4. …God created man and woman in His image, and our distinctive male and female identities are an essential part of His sacred plan.
5. …sexuality is a good gift from God but God intended all sexual relations to occur only between a man and woman united in marriage.
6. …homosexuality (whether in practice or identity), as well as other sexual addictions, is direct rebellion against God’s plan for mankind, and is therefore sin.
7. …true, lasting change is possible, but requires a commitment to the process of healing and transformation.
8. …that homosexuality is not chosen, nor is there any scientific evidence to point to genetic causation. We further do not believe there is any biblical evidence to point to a demonic spirit specifically, however we believe that the demonic realm may play a part.
9. …that gender development, whether homosexual or heterosexual (or other variances), occurs between twelve and twenty-four months of a child’s life, between healthy relating with one’s own gender, starting with his or her parents. Many things can go wrong but often times can be brought back to this point in life.
10. …that homosexuality is a relational and spiritual problem that has a relational and spiritual solution. And, to get these in right order lessens one’s issues relating to the same-sex.
11. …that leaving homosexuality is more about becoming than stopping, becoming a man or woman in Christ, and not merely stopping this or that behavior.
Good luck with that, y’all.