New Study Alleges 70% of Cheating Gays are Men, Compared with 81% Straight Women
A new study from the infidelity experts at Cheaterville.com reveals some surprising statistics about just who is cheating on who in America today.
A whopping 70% of self-reporting LGBT cheaters are men who admit to cheating on their partner. And while that figure is astronomical in it’s own right, it almost pales in comparison to the 81% of straight cheaters identifying as women cheating on their husbands.
2. With respect to cheating females posted through the LGBT feature, Los Angeles was rated the number one spot, while New York City, Toronto and Chicago came in a close second, third and fourth.
3. With respect to cheating males posted through the LGBT feature, New York City was rated the number one spot, while San Francisco, Montreal and Los Angeles came in second, third and fourth.
4. 39% of the victims who posted about an alleged cheating incident within the LGBT community indicated that they met the cheater on Craigslist, Grindr and/or Plenty Of Fish in comparison to the 35% of victims who met the cheater at a local bar/nightclub.
5. 19% of alleged cheaters posted through the LGBT feature on cheaterville.com are males who have cheated on their wife with another male, while 14% are females who have cheated on their husband with another female.
6. The average age of an alleged cheater in the LGBT community is 28, and the majority are Geminis.
My mama always said, “Cheater is as cheater does.” OK, so she didn’t really. Whatever.
Are you surprised by the rampant cheating among gay men? Are you even more surprised that straight women are the ones doing most of the cheating out there? Do you think marriage in it’s current iteration fails to meet the needs and wants of modern couples?
Why are all of these people cheating on each other?