The 7 Fabulously Gay Wedding Cakes You’ll Want to Cut Into
Let’s just call it like it is, y’all: Gays should be able to marry the man of their dreams and eat him, too.
Wait. I think I botched that one.
Gays should be able to marry the man of their dreams. And they should be able to have their cake and eat it, too.
There we go. In honor of that, here are the seven wedding cakes that look delightfully brilliant, super fabulous, and definitely delicious:
1. Pomp and Pastels
2. It’s like if Ursula wore rainbows.
3. Dear Christ please tell me those are fake.
4. Fruit or skittles? Fruit or skittles? Why not both?
5. Rainbow is the new black. Or something.
6. Too pretty to eat. Too hungry to stop myself.
7. I’ll give you a piece of my heart(s).
So let’s have it Booty Readers. Which cake do you want to cut into on your wedding day?
Or are you like me and want all the cakes?