Vocal prodigy Maria Aragon sings Lady Gaga’s gay anthem “Born This Way” to Canada’s ultra-conservative, right-wing, anti-gay Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Harper is seen sitting right next to Maria as she belts the tune, awkward and seemingly ignorant of the meaning of the song. We wonder if Maria was clued in to the irony and ultimate awesomeness of the moment she was delivering?
- Viceland Just Announced Its Newest Series, ‘The Trixie & Katya Show’
- What the F*ck Is Killing Our Gay Bars, and Is It Our Own Fault?
- Pink Releases Politically Tinged Video for Bold New Single ‘What About Us’
- After Being Fired, Perez Hilton Breaks Down in Bizarre YouTube Video
- Pansy Ass Ceramics Crafts Penis Planters You Can Pot Your Succulents In (NSFW)
- Here Are 13 of the Naughtiest ‘Big Brother’ Nude Scenes From Around the World
- 10 Things I Learned From Working in a Gay Bathhouse
- Meet the Hottie Promoting Peace in Boston That Gay Twitter Is Currently Fawning Over