For the first time, a partnership has launched between Manchester police and grassroot organizations to record and fight LGBTQ domestic violence.
Tag: domestic abuse
Everyone has experienced negative stereotypes about bisexuals — here’s a handful of ways you can stop the negativity and make the world more bi-friendly!
- Why Valentina’s Lip Sync on ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Is Really Important
- Here Are the 5 Absolute Worst Lip Syncs from ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Ever
- Yes, Alaska’s Lil’ Poundcake Doll Is Real, and We Already Bought Ours
- John Cameron Mitchell’s New Film Has Nicole Kidman Playing a Punk Rock Alien
- Cher Steals the Show at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Katy Perry Rages With Drag Queens During ‘SNL’ Performance of ‘Swish Swish’
- Goodbye Jorts, Hello Jeado: The Denim Dong Sarong You’ve Always Wanted Is Here
- Sharing the Lanai: ‘Golden Girls’ Is a Model for How Some Gay Men Will Spend Their Senior Years
U.S. Education Secretary Betsy DeVos Will Let Schools Discriminate Against Students with LGBTQ Parents (Video)